The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) is collecting stories, good practices, case studies, and experiences of nursing professionals or nursing programs in the Region of the Americas that promote School Health, especially in the contexts of:
- Promotion of health in schools.
- School health in rural, remote, or underserved areas.
- Interaction between health services and schools.
- Attention to population groups in situations of vulnerability, especially girls and adolescent girls.
- Information and communication technologies in school health
- Education in school health